The back to school season has arrived along with your busy schedule. How is it that local storage in Landisville PA can help you prepare for the school year? With having a little extra space, all your seasonal gear stored will be safe and secure until the next time you will need these items. Additionally, we have tips to help you organize your home in order to help you and your children get ready for the new year. Discover some of the ways in which our local self storage units help with the back to school season.
Tips For Organizing Your House
Planning out weekly meals and coordinating the family schedule is what the back to school season is all about. Get organized instantly with these valuable tips.
- Plan out in advance your meals for the week. On Sunday you can even start preparing parts of the meals to save you time.
- Post a morning and bedtime visual checklist for your children. This will help them get into a daily routine.
- Place hooks on your wall near an exit of the house. Hang school bags and work bags to save space and avoid clutter around the home.
- Create a homework station for your kids where they can concentrate on their school work. Whether it is a pop-down desk in their bedroom or a trifold display board you can use at any table, these are both great options.
- Establish a command center within your home that all family members can utilize. All of the following items could be used: wall calendar, weekly meal planner, dry erase board, younger kid visual schedule, chore charts, wall key holder and a paper bin tray for important documents.
Locate many more useful tips for organizing your home, here!
Outdoor Equipment Storage
- When it is time to put pedal bikes away there are few tips to keep in mind. (1) Clean the bike of all dirt and debris. (2) Lube the chain and cables. (3) Inflate the tires to prevent flat spots.
- After your last adventure, make sure you air out your tents and sleeping bags before storing them.
- Make use of our large storage units to store any of your kayaks, canoes, or paddleboards. This will prevent damage to any of these items from severe weather.
- Pack away and organize your camping gear into clear storage bins. After, label the outside of the bin with the contents found within.
- Before the winter months approach there are a few precautions you must take with your lawn care items. (1) Fill the gas tank and add a fuel additive. (2) Add air to the tires. (3) Change the oil.
Rent or reserve a storage unit for your seasonal gear today!
S’more Space Storage is your local storage option for the back to school season! Our options for indoor and outdoor storage units can be the storage solution you need to store any of your seasonal gear. Move your valuable seasonal items to local storage in Landisville PA, with who you trust at S’more Space Storage.