Why does organization matter? With work, family and friends, life can get pretty hectic. Being as efficient as possible allows you to spend more time with those you love and doing the things you enjoy rather than going on an endless search. S’more Space Storage is always looking out for you! Use the tricks below and keep the clutter out of your life and home!
- Utilize that small space next to the fridge or stove with a duel sided spice rack on wheels.
- Create a designated area for family notes. The kitchen is the best place to keep a family schedule, menu for the week, and the family shopping list.
- The back of the pantry door is the perfect out of sight spot to hang a pocket organizer for a little extra room to store food.
- An over-the-cabinet basket is a good spot for sandwich bags, foil, plastic wraps, etc.
- Keep similar products together in clearly labeled bins.
- Items such as cosmetics and extra soaps should go in the bathroom closet and cleaning supplies should go under the sink.
- Use a cutlery tray to organize your first-aid supplies and drawer contents
- Add sliding trays under the sink for easy access to the trash can and cleaning supplies.
- After flipping through magazines take them directly to the recycling bin. No reason to keep old magazines.
- Make it a habit to take your shoes off in the bedroom or by the door and take them directly to the closet. Don’t let shoes and coats lay around.
- Tidy up as you move. If you’re passing from room-to-room pick up articles as you go.
- A coat rack, key bin, and mail organizer will keep clutter to a minimum as soon as you walk in the door.
- Hidden storage furniture is a great place for games, blankets, and movies.
- Add a border of shelves around the top of your room for extra space.
- Don’t let your flat surfaces become dumping grounds for your daily pocket contents. Give these items a home as soon as you empty your pockets.
- Drawer dividers are great to keep clothes separated and stop them from over flowing out of your dresser.
- Put a hanger on the back of your door so you have a permanent home for your coat.
Don’t get overwhelmed by the clutter after the holidays. Let S’more Space Storage tackle those challenges.